These are our most current updates as of…
MCDC and LHM are following the San Diego Health and Human Services guidelines to the best extent possible. All children have masks available, cleaning is done throughout the day, children and staff are socially distanced as much as possible. The children are really enjoying being together and learning.
Please have your child wear a face mask to school daily. Below is the new regulations. Since we social distance in the classrooms we will allow the children to take off the masks when they are seated at their assigned tables. Please, practice at home so children are able to put on, wear and take off their mask comfortably. Of course we are continuing airing out the classrooms, cleaning/sanitizing, hygiene, social distancing, health checks, etc. All children and staff are remaining healthy and so happy to be back learning and having fun. Thanks for your help.
County of San Diego
Health and Human Services Agency ORDER OF THE HEALTH OFFICER AND EMERGENCY REGULATIONS
(Effective June 19, 2020)
9. All persons two years of age or older who are present in the county shall have possession of a face covering when they leave their home or place of residence and shall wear the face covering as described and required in California Department of Public Health Face Covering Guidance issued on June 18, 2020,(available at:
- Summer information emailed today.
- Teachers will finally get their Spring Break starting this Friday.
- We will be opening to finish out the school year on May 26, 2020
- Please be assured that we are taking every precaution to keep your children healthy.
- We know that some of our students have sibling who also need something to do. Please contact Maureen if you would like to include another student from your family.
- Check the forms on the parent resources for summer and fall.
- Zoom meetings will continue.