- What is Montessori?
- How can I help the class?
- How important is the Kindergarten year?
- How did my child do today?
- What did you do at school today?
- What can I do to help my child at home?
- How is my child doing?
- How can I communicate with my child\'s teacher?
- Why does my child need to go 5 days a week?
- What are the children studying in class right now?
- Is there anything I can do at home to help my child in the classroom?
- When will my child start reading?
- What is the tuition and how are the payments spread out?
- What is the teacher to student ratio?
- Where can I find the class schedule?
- What is the daily schedule for a normal school day?
- What is the list of songs for Holiday Sing?
- What is the list of songs for Spring Sing?
- What after school classes are available and when?
- Can I sit in the classroom with my child?
- What are some good lunch ideas?
- How do I sign up to provide a Friday Hot Lunch?
- What is being served for Friday\'s Hot Lunch?
- What should I bring for my child\'s birthday celebration (snacks, gift, etc.)?
- Can I come in to volunteer in the classroom?
- What if my child doesn\'t like school?
- Does my child need to be potty trained before attending school?
- What can I do to help my my child become potty trained?
- When will my child be able to move to MCDC?